24 March 2009

ArrrrrGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!1111111oneoneonetwo

I. Am. So. Freaking. Bored.

There’s nothing to do at the moment. Nowt good on TV, nowt good out at the cinema, no good video games out for a good long while, and even if there were I have no freaking money to buy anything with! The only thing keeping me sane is Fee, which is good. Thank fuck for her, otherwise I may have gone mental and eaten my shoes weeks ago!

Job search is going so incredibly slowly. I’ve applied for 16 jobs in the last two weeks (that’s nearly three times as many as the ‘required’ 6), and I’ve only had one fucking call-back! One! And I didn’t even get that goddamn job, because it’s a three-day deal, and I can’t work the last day! Gaaaaaargh!

Even more depressingly, there is actually nothing on the release schedule for quite a long damn while. There’s only two movies out that I vaguely want to see before May 1st (which is X-Men Origins day…), and those’re Knowing and Traitor. But neither are getting particularly good reviews, so I’m thinking I save my pennies for Wolverine, because that still looks freaking awesome.

So yeah…sorry for the lack of updatage. Maybe when I get my grubby mitts on a copy of Resident Evil 5 I’ll do a proper on. Until then…

Adieu!!

No comments: